Advanced real-time metrics can be visualised and exported from Batch dashboard, to let you analyze your campaigns and automations performances.
Here are the available metrics:
- Unique opens (excluding opens generated by Apple Mail Privacy Protection)
- Total opens (excluding opens generated by Apple Mail Privacy Protection)
- Unique machine opens (opens generated by Apple Mail Privacy Protection)
- Unique clicks
- Total clicks
- Spam (spam complaints received)
- Total bounces (counting soft and hard bounces)
- Suppressed (users excluded because they are on suppression list)
You can see more details about each metrics in this article:
You can also see in this article how to export analytics metrics:
Note that Batch do not only give access to performance and deliverability metrics but also support customers with a great level of deliverability and content building expertise to make sure they get the best inbox reach and engagement.