Everything related to your account and to your team is centralized in Batch's account manager.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security to your dashboard by asking for an auto-generated code from a second device each time you login. This protects your account in case your password is compromised.
You can easily enable 2FA from the Account Manager: Account Settings → Security.
Startup and above customers can add new people to their team. This enables your tech, marketing and editorial teams to work together on the same interface with different accesses to Batch's features.
To add a teammate, click on "My team" → "Add member":
The list of your pending invitations is grayed out until the user accepts the invitation and creates his account. You can delete or resend an invitation at any moment.
While any member of your team can invite new teammates, they cannot grant more permissions than the one they already have.
Batch lets you set specific permissions at the user-level to facilitate team collaboration.
There are several permissions you can grant or revoke:
- Manager: Grants full access to company account (team members, users permissions, etc). Note: an account can have more than one Manager.
- Dashboard: Grants read-only access to the dashboard. Dashboard users will not be able to create nor edit campaigns.
- App: Grants users rights to create, edit, and archive apps.
- Push: Grants users rights to create, edit and delete campaigns.
- Insights [deprecated]: Gives access to Batch Insights.
Here are some suggestions to find the issue:
- Check your spam folder and look for an email sent by email@example.com.
- Resend the invitation: Ask your manager to double check the email address he used or resend the invitation.
- Validation link: If none of the above work, your manager can send you the confirmation link he will see after inviting you.
If one of your teammates already has a Batch account registered with his email address, he needs to contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Email address of his first account.
- Email address of the team he wants to join.
We will add him to your team with all the apps he created with his previous account.
Click the "+" button next to the user name, then "Delete".
You cannot manage more than one account with the same email address.
If you have a Gmail account or use Google Apps, you can add a "+" at the end of your username to benefit from dynamic alias (e.g. email@example.com).
Just ask us to delete your account at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will let you know when it's done.